Emphasis on heartfelt ceremony followed by an intimate local or on-site dining experience.
San Francisco, Sonoma/Napa Wine Country, Big Sur
Number of Guests:
6-12 weeks to allow for peak, seasonal reservations, holidays and regional events.
- Out of town couple wanting a destination getaway weekend up to 50 guests. Need the help of a local experienced planner who understands Jewish and diverse couples needs and wants.
- Couple wants to have a DIY feel, but know they need professional assistance to manage the details and provide insights into local vendors, venues and design ideas.
- Local couple looking to have a new experience in Northern California. This could be at a private residence, park, winery, restaurant or local arts venue.
- Focus on ceremony that may prefer Rabbi and/or flexible interfaith officiant to perform their service.
Sacred Events provides:
- permiting for parks or outdoor sites.
- ceremony and procession diagram.
- reception floor plan
- venue scouting -set up and break down of the event.
- transporation and logistics from ceremony site to reception, if needed.
- appointment with City Hall (couples getting married at City Hall)
- Marriage License paperwork
- local knowledge and relationships with restaurants, hotels, attractions.
Need Help Planning Your Wedding
We’re here to help you.
Please contact us directly to discuss your vision and to receive a custom quote.
[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]