San Francisco, Sonoma/Napa Wine Country, Big Sur
Number of Guests:
9 – 18 months to allow for peak, seasonal reservatins, holidays and regional events.
A communal gathering of close family and friends to celebrate your wedding with an emphasis on a modern tradition that is meaningful for you that will celebrate the similarities and acknowledge the difference of your spiritual and cultural backgrounds. The ceremony is typically followed by a celebration that includes ritual and cultural elements in a stylish personalized manner.
- Local or Destination couple looking to create a unique experience in Northern California.
We suggest boutique hotels, wineries, farms and barns, and event spaces that can acommodate larger groups comfortably with elements.
- Couple need professional assistance from someone who collaborates to design and manage the details
- Sacred Events provide vendor/ venue preferred list to fit the budget and and provide insights into local vendors, venues and design ideas.
Sacred Events provides:
- permiting for parks or outdoor sites.
- ceremony and procession design and diagram.
- vendor specialists that are familar with Jewish, Interfaith and cultural ‘fusion’ weddings.
- reception floor plan
- venue scouting -set up and break down of the event.
- transporation and logistics from ceremony site to reception, if needed.
- Marriage Lisence paperwork
- local knowlege and relationships with restaurants, hotels, attractions.
Beltane Ranch- Wine Country Meets Southern Charm.
Carneros Inn- private 5 Diamond resort in the wine country.
Timber Cove-Rustic Hideaway off the Sonoma Coast.
Need Help Planning Your Wedding
We’re here to help you.
Please contact us directly to discuss your vision and to receive a custom quote.
[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]